For every Plan level, our onboarding service includes
- A discovery session with your team to understand your specific needs such as which CRM entities you wish to extend to your portal and how you want them displayed.
- Develop custom portal roles to control who is able to do and see what within your portal.
- Importing one of our xRMLink portal template managed solutions into your CRM.
- Training your team on how xRMLink works and what to expect.
- Create a custom invitation process to invite users to your Portal.
- Go live with your own branded portal under your domain name.
Short answer is “Whatever your business model demands.”
- We can set up your portal as a B2B model where your external party is a company (group, team, etc…) with many users, each having a subset of roles (i.e. sales, service, admin) and thereby a subset of portal navigation options. The B2B model allows that external company to share records to the extent you define allowing collaboration with each other and you.
- Or we can set up your portal as a B2C model where your external party is an individual and has their own login and related records.